Some of the instructors offering agility training in the Portland area are:
Oregon City/Mulino/Canby – Oregon
- Kathy McDaniel Agility training in a covered arena in the Oregon City area
- Family Friend Dog School and Agility Place , Patty Bensene — General training and agility in the Oregon City Area
- Clear Mind Agility, Daisy Peel offers agility training indoors on turf in the Mulino area near Oregon City
- SmartPaws Academy, Cheryl Huffman, Agility training in the Oregon City area
- Sandy Rowan, Agility Training in the Oregon City Area
- Kim James, Canby
Salem/Brooks/Albany – Oregon
- Oregon School for Clever Dogs — Heather Christianson and Tammy Moody provide agility training from foundation to advanced competition. Classes are held in the Brooks area indoor on turf.
- Barb White — Agility training in the Salem/Albany area
Sherwood/Hillsboro – Oregon
- Everything Canine, Barb Standiford offers agility and other dog sport classes indoor on mats in Hillsboro, OR
- Oregon School for Clever Dogs — Heather Christianson and Tammy Moody provide agility training from foundation to advanced competition. Classes are held in the Sherwood, OR area
- Venita Quella — Small Group/Private lessons in Sherwood, OR
Vancouver Area – Washington
- Mary Crittendon, Vancouver, WA
- Everything Canine, Barb Standiford offers agility and other dog sport classes in Vancouver, WA
- Brigands Hideout — Puppy Class, Agility training, Agility Fun Runs, practice rental in a covered arena, and herding in Vancouver, WA
- Karin Haderly, Fido Beta Kappa on Facebook, Training in the Vancouver and Longview WA areas, 360-442-0238
- Paula Ratoza, Bae Bea’s Dog Training, Training in the Vancouver area.
CAT tries to keep this list as updated as possible. Is there a trainer that should be on this list that isn’t? Contact us!